Tuesday, March 6, 2012

HONOR - Showing others they are important to you!!!

Hey Team!


March is here and spring is on the horizon and with the coming month comes a new BIG IDEA!!! All month long we are going to be showing the kids what it means to show honor. We want kids to know that they should treat others the way that they want to be treated! Often times we become overly concerned with ourselves and our own agenda that we don't stop and think about who we can help or boost up. This month comes with a challenge: I challenge you all to think of someone that you can honor or make feel important. Then go and MAKE THEM FEEL SPECIAL!! I can't wait to hear the stories of lives that are going to be touched because of we chose to take a moment out of our schedules and show honor to others. 


I don't think I will ever stop thanking all of you for your continued investment in the lives of these kids! I want you all to know that we CAN'T do this without you and we WOULDN'T want to either! You all are leaving your mark on the next generation and for that I am so thankful! Know that we are praying for you constantly and I encourage you to continue to use your prayer journals as you hear requests from your kids! Thanks for loving on these kids and teaching them how to put their faith in Jesus and show them Who God is and how He wants them to live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment